Sunday, April 14, 2013

Camp NaNoWriMo Update... I'm Not Doing So Well

Hi there! Sorry I haven't posted on this blog in a while. I've mainly been doing my updates on my other blog: (http://randomnessofawriter.blogspot.com/) if you want to check it out. However, I figured I'd post here today, because we're basically at the halfway mark now. And you know what?
I'm failing. I really, really am.
My word goal is now 20,000, because it used to be 30,000 but I've decided there is no way that I can accomplish that this month. I've just had a bunch going on, plus ZERO motivation. Want to know how many words I have? 3,288. THREE THOUSAND, TWO HUNDRED EIGHTY-EIGHT.

...I'm doomed, huh?

Well, on the bright side, today is seriously the first day all month I've actually had some motivation to write. I wrote a little less than a third of those words in the last few hours, and there's more to come. So I think it's best that right now, I turn up my headphones and back away slowly from the internet. Time to write! :D

Signing Off,
~Sydney J. :)

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! I had a 5k day a few days ago, and I thought I wouldn't ever catch up. Write at a good pace for quality, but don't be afraid to crank a few thousand words that aren't your very best. As a fellow WriMo, I support you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll definately just try writing more quickly and editing for quality later in some parts of it... sounds like a good plan. :)

      Delete